- Keisuke Nakano, Zhenjiang Hu and Masato Takeichi.
Consistent Web Site Updating based on Bidirectional Transformation
- Giuseppe Scanniello, Damiano Distante and Michele Risi.
Using Semantic Clustering to Enhance the Navigation Structure of Web Sites
- Mario Luca Bernardi, Giuseppe Di Lucca and Damiano Distante.
Reverse engineering of web applications to abstract user-centered conceptual models
- Harry Sneed.
COB2WEB - A Toolset for migrating to Web Services
- Alessandro Marchetto and Filippo Ricca.
Transforming a Java application in a equivalent Web-services based application: toward a Tools Supported Stepwise Approach
- Brian Chan, Lionel Marks and Ying Zou.
An Approach for Estimating Code Changes in E-Commerce Applications
- Holger Kienle and Crina Vasiliu.
Evolution of Legal Statements on the Web
- Fang Fang Stella Lok, Stan Jarzabek and Bimlesh Wadhwa.
A Comparative Study of Maintainability of Web Applications on J2EE, .NET and Ruby on Rails
- Holger Kienle and Hausi Muller.
Research Challenges in Management and Compliance of Policies on the Web
- Lerina Aversano, Luigi Cerulo and Ciro Palumbo.
Mining Candidate Web Services from Legacy Code
- H.C. Chao, T.J. Liu, K.H. Chen and C.R. Dow.
A Seamless and Reliable Distributed Network File System Utilitizing Webspace
- Feng Chen, Hongji Yang, Hong Zhou and Bing Qiao.
Web-based System Evolution in Model Driven Architecture
- Qiulu YUAN, Ji WU, Chao Liu and Li Zhang.
A Model Driven Approach toward Business Process Test Case Generation
- Ludger Martin.
Usability Analysis and Visualization of Web 2.0 Applications
A view of the city of Beijing, China